This webinar takes a deep dive into residency tax issues for Corporates and Trusts. The webinar will provide attendees
with an in depth understanding of the residency tax rules and issues that apply to these entities, together with some
practical solutions to common issues.
- Tax residency rules for companies and Trusts under the domestic tax legislation versus Double Tax Agreements.
- Self Determination v Determination from a competent authority – eligibility requirements and process.
- Specific Trust issues including the application of the DTA, where the Trustees are resident, NZ resident settlors and
migration to NZ.
The webinar will provide attendees with an in depth understanding of the tax residency rules applying to Corporates and
The webinar will enable attendees to more effectively advise their clients in relation to planning for a residency change and to
address issues where residency has already changed.
Total CPD Hours: 1.25
- Accountants of all levels, particularly those advising individuals and entities on tax residency issues.
- Lawyers and other professionals dealing with new residents.
Angela Hodges, Associate Partner, Findex/Crowe
Angela is an Associate Partner with Findex/Crowe in the Waikato. She has over 11 years’ experience in providing specialist taxation
advice and has extensive experience in the R&D space. Angela is an experienced presenter with TEO Training.
- 3 June 2020
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm