The NZ tax system is based on voluntary compliance. The system needs a framework within which it can operate. This webinar reviews the framework in NZ under which the voluntary compliance process operates and will help to ensure you fulfil all your tax obligations and minimise risk.
Specifically, we will cover:
- Amendment & time barring
- Voluntary disclosure
- The dispute resolution process
The purpose of this webinar series is to provide an opportunity to review the basic tax principles and rules that are applicable. Current IR policy and practice in the area will also be covered.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Advise your clients with confidence in regards to tax compliance
- Save yourself and your clients valuable time in the long run
- Identify problem areas
- Avoid the potential costs of non-compliance
- intermediate through to advanced accountants in public practice
- corporate accountants
- anybody involved in filing income tax and GST returns.
1.25 CPD hours
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory
Mike is a regular presenter for TEO Training. You’ll learn from Mike’s 40 years of tax experience as a public CA and facilitator. His clear presentation style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical learning concepts to common situations you may face in your role.
5 December 2023
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm