An update of contemporaneous primary sector tax issues including:
- A legislation update as necessary
~ A wider tax policy update as necessary
~ Various rates cases
- Adverse events – Floods, snow and storms
- Farm horses and farm dogs – can they be expensed?
- The final word on GST and farmhouses (hopefully)
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be:
- Aware of recent taxation developments that affect the primary sector and its accountants
- Up to date on adverse events
1.25 CPD hours
Jim Gordon, Director, Jim Gordon Tax Ltd
Jim Gordon FCA started preparing farm accounts in 1974. He has been involved with almost all of the primary sector tax reforms since 1986. Jim brings a wide range of both theoretical and practical experience to his presentations.
30 August 2022
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm