- Current New Zealand income tax rules impacting eCommerce
- Current GST rules impacting eCommerce including GST on cross-border supplies of remote services and the
recent enactment of GST on low value imported goods
- The Government’s proposed approach to taxing the digital economy (June 2019 paper) and developments to date
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Ensure requirements are being met
- Understand the GST implication for overseas businesses wanting to do business in New Zealand
- Apply these to practical situations
Total CPD Hours: 1
Accountants and other professionals wanting a basic understanding of tax issues impacting clients in eCommerce.
Katherine Ong , Associate Partner – Tax Advisory, Findex/Crowe
Katherine has over 15 years’ experience in providing taxation advice to a wide range of clients from high net wealth
individuals, privately owned New Zealand companies to multinational corporations. Katherine specialises in providing
advice on tax structuring for private equity entities, corporate tax matters and international tax.
- 4 March 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am