An update of current primary sector tax issues including:
- Latest technical analysis of spreads, including the ability of beneficiaries and partners to spread primary sector income
- Very briefly, COVID 19 issues
- Very briefly, legislation update
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Apply the various primary sector spreads to taxpayers, including beneficiaries, who have primary sector income
- Be up to date with the latest COVID 19 issues and other recent legislation.
Total CPD Hours: 1.25 (1 hour + 15 mins Q&A)
Senior primary sector accountants and tax aware intermediate level accountants
Jim Gordon, Director, Jim Gordon Tax Ltd
Jim Gordon FCA started preparing farm accounts in 1974. He has been involved with almost all of the primary sector tax reforms since 1986. Jim brings a wide range of both theoretical and practical experience to his presentations.
- 21 October 2021
10:00 am - 11:15 am