With New Zealand moving closer to rolling out COVID-19 vaccinations, employers will need to consider what position they will take regarding vaccination in the workplace.
Join Janet Copeland, Managing Partner of Copeland Ashcroft for a one hour webinar, “Planning your workplace COVID-19 Vaccination Response”.
This webinar will provide employers information on vaccination in the workplace, focusing on these key areas:
- how to shape your workplace strategy regarding vaccination;
- whether vaccination can be compulsory; and
- workplace policies for when New Zealand moves away from the current elimination strategy
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Shape your workplace strategy around the COVID vaccination;
- Know how to approach vaccinations in your workplace; and
- Be more informed around legal implications for COVID-19
Total CPD Hours: 1.25 (1 hour + 15 min. Q&A)
HR Managers, HR Advisors, Managers, Consultants and employers to equip them with tools to prepare for the upcoming changes.
Janet Copeland, Managing Director, Copeland Ashcroft Law
Janet is a specialist workplace lawyer based in Invercargill, providing employment and health and safety advice to large and small employers.
Janet is president of the Southland branch of the New Zealand Law Society. With over 25 years’ experience in employment and health and safety law, Janet also has extensive governance experience having been involved in governance roles across a range of sectors including national sporting codes, netball franchises, tertiary education and local government.
- 13 April 2021
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm