From 1 April 2011 a new definition of Family Scheme income was legislated for determining a person’s entitlement to WFFTC.
In this webinar, we will review the rules, requirements and interpretation of this entitlement.
The rules and qualifications criteria for each type WFFTC will be reviewed. Then we will review the legislative definition of family scheme income. This will include a review of the policy and guidelines from Inland Revenue.
We will use examples and case studies to identify and clarify some of the difficulties that have arisen over recent years, especially for individuals operating through business structures such as companies and trusts.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar series you will be able to:
- explain income & the benefits available under WFFTC
- apply the law more confidently
- clearly identify clients who may be entitled to WFFTC
Total CPD Hours: 1 hour and 30 minutes (incl. 15 min. Q&A)
- intermediate through to advanced accountants in public practice
- corporate accountants
- anybody involved with clients who are entitled to claim the working for families tax credits.
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory
Mike is a regular presenter for TEO Training for 18 years. You’ll learn from Mike’s 30-plus years of tax experience as a public CA and facilitator. His clear presentation style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical learning concepts to common situations you may face in your role.
- 26 October 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am