We will focus on:
- Background to the regime and why it exists
- Transfer pricing of interest rates
- Safe harbour thresholds for interest
- Permanent establishments and profit allocation
- Cost plus structures
- Stripped risk distributors
- BEPS implications
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Ensure requirements are being met
- Identify and take advantage of opportunities
Total CPD Hours: 1
Accountants and other professionals advising their clients or employers on aspects of transfer pricing for the
Content will primarily be targeted at experienced advisors who have an understanding, but not necessarily deep
knowledge of the topic areas covered.
Ryan Watt, Associate Partner – Tax Advisory, Findex/Crowe
Ryan has a wide range of clients from privately owned New Zealand companies to multinational groups, to whom
he provides a broad spectrum of tax, mergers and acquisitions, and transaction services advice.
Ryan specialises in providing advice on international tax, mergers and acquisitions/transaction services, corporate
tax matters, property tax, trans-Tasman tax and agriculture (including aquaculture).
- 7 April 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm