Moving cross border can give rise to numerous issues from a tax perspective. This webinar will provide attendees with
an understanding of these issues and the impact on both in and outbound individuals and entities.
- Tax residency tests for individuals and companies under our domestic tax legislation
- Tax residency and the Double Tax Agreement tie breaker tests
- Transitional residency and its intricacies
- Considerations for Trusts
The webinar will provide attendees with an understanding of the tax residency rules applying to individuals, companies
The webinar will enable attendees to advise their clients in relation to tax planning in anticipation for a change of
Total CPD Hours: 1
- Accountants (foundation, intermediate) preparing tax returns for new or transitional residents and those advising
individuals and entities on tax residency issues.
- Lawyers and other professionals dealing with new residents.
Angela Hodges, Associate Partner, Findex/Crowe
Angela is an Associate Partner with Findex/Crowe in the Waikato. She has over 11 years’ experience in providing specialist taxation advice
and has extensive experience in the R&D space. Angela is an experienced presenter with TEO Training.
- 5 May 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am