The webinar will provide a detailed review of the general depreciation rules. It will identify technical issues and give practical explanations of the key tax considerations for some specific assets .
The issues/areas covered in the webinar will include the following:
- General principles
- Methods of depreciation
- Depreciation rates
- Residential rentals
- Commercial buildings
- Other specific assets
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- understand the rules and principles better
- identify relevant tax issues
- have a greater awareness of tax implications in each of the areas
Total CPD Hours: 1
Who should attend?
- Accounting staff and accounting technicians
- Lower level to Intermediate staff
- Anybody preparing e accounts and tax returns
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory
Mike is a regular presenter for TEO Training. You’ll learn from Mike’s 30-plus years of tax experience as a public CA and facilitator. His clear
presentation style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical learning concepts to common situations you may face in your role.
- 4 August 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am