In business people are our most valuable assets and in most cases our largest cost. The purpose of business is
to achieve the greatest value exchange, with maximum leverage, whilst having the most fun! In order to do this
well, it is absolutely critical that we manage our people in line with a strong business strategy.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Understand the importance of a solid strategy and its effect on people within the business.
- Learn specific techniques you can implement in your business to better align your people.
- Learn specific techniques on how to identify waste in what people are doing.
- Learn specific techniques on how you can better engage staff to be more effective in their roles.
The session will be a 45 minute presentation, followed by 15 minutes of questions. The PowerPoint slide will be distributed to all attendees by email after the session.
- Strategic alignment
- Value drivers in the business
- Relevant KPI’s
Attendees can expect to walk away with a fresh perspective and practical tools to implement in their business. This session
may also highlight specific gaps in your business relevant to business strategy and people management techniques.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Identify gaps in your business relevant to business strategy and people management techniques.
- Apply a Values framework
- Develop a value drivers tree with connected measures / KPI’s
- Review which roles are not aligned to a business strategy
- Methods for communicating strategy, values and KPI’s
- How to find gaps in Leadership behaviour.
Total CPD Hours: 1
- Business owners
- Leadership / Management teams
- HR / People Managers
- 6 August 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am