This webinar covers key income tax considerations that advisors and their clients need to be aware of in considering payments to shareholders of close companies. The webinar focuses on the two options for distributing annual profits and the technical challenges associated with them.
The webinar will cover the tax implications of salaries or dividends to shareholders and provide a practical explanation of the key
tax considerations and technical challenges.
These include the following:
- Salaries to Shareholders & Relatives
- LTCs & Remunerating Working Owners
- Dividend Issues
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Have an increased understanding of the income tax issues in the areas covered
- Better process payments in the areas covered in financial statements and tax returns
- Have more confidence in advising SME clients on income tax treatment of payments in the areas covered
Total CPD Hours: 1
This webinar will be suited to intermediate through to advanced accountants in public practice and is also suitable for corporate accountants.
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory
Mike is a regular presenter for TEO Training over a period of 18 years. You will learn from Mike’s 35-plus years of tax experience as a public
CA and facilitator. His clear presentation style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical learning concepts to common
situations you may face in your role.
- 28 January 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am