In this webinar, we look at the recently enacted purchase price allocation legislation in three parts:
- What IRD expect the legislation is doing;
- What the legislation is actually doing; and
- Are there opportunities?
These rules are important in that the purchase of a farm is the largest transaction that a number of your clients will make.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be:
- aware of the latest thinking concerning purchase price allocation
- comfortable advising on purchase price allocation
- aware of the risks and opportunities created by purchase price allocation.
1.25 CPD hours
- partners and senior primary sector accountants
- tax aware intermediate level accountants
Jim Gordon, Director, Jim Gordon Tax Ltd
Jim Gordon FCA started preparing farm accounts in 1974. He has been involved with almost all of the primary sector tax reforms since 1986. Jim brings a wide range of both theoretical and practical experience to his presentations.
11 August 2022
10:00 am - 11:15 am