The purpose of this webinar to review the fringe benefit tax rules in relation to motor vehicles. It will cover the rules,
important issues and practical implications.
The webinar will consider the FBT treatment of motor vehicles. Specifically, the webinar will consider the
- The fringe benefit options for passenger vehicles
- Work related vehicles
- How to reduce or eliminate the FBT on motor vehicles
- A worked example calculating the FBT on a motor vehicle
At the satisfactory completion of this webinar you will:
- understand the rules and principles better
- identify relevant tax issues
- have a greater awareness of tax implications in each of the areas
Total CPD Hours: 1
Employers, Corporate Accountants, and any Chartered Accountant wanting a review of the FBT rules for motor
vehicles used in their business and/or client businesses.
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory Ltd
Mike Has been a regular presenter for TEO Training for 18 years. You’ll learn from Mike’s 35-plus years of tax
experience as a public CA and facilitator. His clear presentation style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical
learning concepts to common situations you may face in your role.
- 4 February 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm