PLEASE NOTE: Our credit card facility is temporarily down. We are transitioning to a new payment gateway as the old one is no longer compatible with our ecommerce system. We apologise for this inconvenience, which is outside of our control. In the meantime, to place an order, please click here to download our course order form.
The financial arrangement regime provides confusion for many SME accountants. In understanding the basics, we can process SME transactions
involving financial arrangements with more confidence. In this webinar we will review both the income tax and GST basics of financial arrangements.
Specific topics covered will include:
- Financial arrangement defined
- Excepted financial arrangements defined
- Cash basis persons
- Base price adjustments
- Financial arrangements and GST
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Have an increased understanding of the income tax issues in the areas covered
- Better process financial transactions in the areas covered in financial statements and tax returns
- Have more confidence in advising SME clients on financial arrangements in the areas covered
Total CPD Hours: 1.25 (1 hour + 15 min. Q&A)
This course will be suited to foundation through to intermediate accountants, both in public practice and accountants employed by a business. It will be
of use to anybody involved in financial transactions, wanting a review of the basics.
Mike Hadwin, Director, Symmetry Advisory
Mike is a regular presenter for TEO Training. You’ll learn from Mike’s 35-plus years of tax experience as a public CA and facilitator. His clear presentation
style enables you to quickly understand and apply practical learning concepts to common situations you may face in your role.
- 2 February 2021
10:00 am - 11:15 am