This course will consider the tax consequences to the primary sector of the 2023 general election.
As well, we will consider:
- Latest thinking on transfers of forestry and emissions units, and
- Other contemporaneous tax matters.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will:
- be updated on the myriad of primary sector tax issues that emanate from the election
- have discussed various forestry issues including the transfer of forests with emissions units
- be up to date with any other contemporaneous tax matters.
- senior primary sector accountants
- tax aware intermediate level accountants
Total CPD Hours: 1.25 (1 hour 15 min)
Jim Gordon, Director, Jim Gordon Tax Ltd
Jim Gordon FCA started preparing farm accounts in 1974. He has been involved with almost all of the primary sector tax reforms since 1986. Jim brings a wide range of both theoretical and practical experience to his presentations.
7 December 2023
10:00 am - 11:15 am