An update of current primary sector tax issues including:
- Purchase price allocation rules
- Update on M bovis tax concessions
- Debt remission
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Apply the purchase price allocation rules which (at 15 February) have yet to be enacted, but are likely to apply to contracts signed from 1 April 2021
- Be up to date with the latest on the M bovis tax concessions
- Be aware of latest thinking on farmers’ debt remission
Total CPD Hours: 1.25 (1 hour + 15 min. Q&A)
Senior primary sector accountants and tax aware intermediate level accountants.
Jim Gordon, Director, Jim Gordon Tax Ltd
Jim Gordon FCA started preparing farm accounts in 1974. He has been involved with almost all of the primary sector tax reforms since 1986. Jim brings a wide range of both theoretical and practical experience to his presentations.
- 23 March 2021
10:00 am - 11:15 am